Features of the Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
* Lightweight and easy to transport and store at 31 lbs.
* Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space and looks less like a medical device.
* One of the quietest mainstream oxygen concentrators (<45dbA).
* Uses less power and produces less heat, so concentrator is more patient friendly.
* No filters for the patient to change!
* Available with and without OPI (oxygen purity indicator).
* * A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
* ** The Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator's durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break.
* *** The humidifier bottle platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy to use velcro closure.
* The Respironics EverFlo Concentrator includes a limited 3 year warranty.
* This unit is fully compatible with the NEW 2010 UltraFill Home Filling Station.
Specifications of the Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
Input Frequency: 60 Hz
Average Power Consumption: 350 watts
Oxygen Concentration (at 5 LPM)*: 93% (+/- 3%)
Liter Flow: 0.5 - 5 liters per minute
Weight: 31 lbs. (14 kg)
Sound Level: 40 dBA typical NEW!
Dimensions (H x W x D): 23 in. (584 mm) H x 15 in. (381 mm) W x 9.5 in (241 mm) D
OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%
Very Low Oxygen: 70%
Operating Temperature: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
Storage / Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
Operating Humidity: up to 95% relative humidity
Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
Operating Altitude: 0 to 7500 ft (0 to 2286 m)
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty