Home :: Return Policy
American Medical Products, aka oxygen concentratorsportable.com, offers our Customers a 30-day return policy as a part of working towards ensuring that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases.
American Medical ProductsReturn Policy
If you, the Customer, are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from American Medical Products we offer the following return policies for products that are still within the first 30 days from the date that the order was originally placed.
· American Medical Products will offer a refund to our Customer – provided that the product is in brand new out-of-the-box excellent condition. The box should contain all of the instruction documentation, chargers, and all other accessories that were delivered with the product. Upon return of the product, all merchandise is inspected carefully for signs of wear and tear before any refunds, exchanges, or store credits are offered to the Customer. The Customer should please note that a restocking fee of 25% will be applied for any returned products.
o If the returned product is missing instructional materials, the original box, or the included software CD’s, American Medical Products will charge a non-negotiable additional 10% restocking fee. If any other included accessories are missing, the customer will be charged for the market-value price on these products.
· If products that are being returned do not return policy requirements and the products are not in like-new usable condition, American Medical Products reserves the right to refuse the return of the product and will not authorize a refund to the Customer.
American Medical Products will not accept product returns after 30 calendar days from the date of the original purchase receipt. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Please note the following:
- Upon receipt and the approval of your returned product, American Medical Products will refund the original purchase price minus any cost related to shipping and handling. The Customer may also be charged a restocking fees on the product return.
- The Customer should be aware that “Out Of The Box” or “Brand New Condition” indicates that the returned products are free of scratches, chips, or other signs of wear and tear that may incur during regular use. The Customer should note that this will include the verification of any water damage to the unit.
- American Medical Products is will not be held responsible for any charges that are related to the shipping of returned products.
American Medical Products reserves the right to evaluate the condition of products that are being returned. Products that are not acceptable for return under our policies include units that have scratches, damage to the screens, and any other visible signs of wear and tear from general usage.
Apply for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
If you have opted to return the products purchased from American Medical Products, then please apply for an RMA number. No items will be accepted for return without a valid RMA number.
Please click here to apply for a RMA number.