Home :: Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions
By making a purchase from or placing a purchase order with American Medical Products dba oxygenconcentratorsportable.com you, the Customer, are accepting and agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and condition are subject to change without the need for prior notification; the terms and conditions posted on American Medical Products’s website at the time that the Customer places a purchased order will be the governing set of conditions for the order in question.
All pricing listed onAmerican Medical Products’s website is subject to change, without prior notification. Oxygenconcentratorsportable.com reserves the right to adjust pricing for reasons including, but not exclusively, price changes from the manufacturer, a change in the market conditions, and discontinuation of the product, advertisement errors, and other circumstances based upon a business need to modify pricing.
American Medical Products puts forth our best efforts to provide the most up-to-date and accurate pricing information on our website; however, we hold no liability or responsibility for any error or pricing omissions within the content of our website.
Please note that the purchase order is not accepted by American Medical Products until the Customer has received an order confirmation. Once the Customer’s order has been accepted, the order cannot be canceled for any but the following conditions:
- The order is cancelled after shipment and is refused upon delivery; please note that refused shipments are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. The shipping costs are non refundable.
- The order is cancelled before shipment; the credit card used to place the order will be charged a non refundable one-time cancellation fee of 5% of the total invoice amount.
To better understand American Medical Products ‘s payment policy, please review the following:
- Payments are accepted via American Express, Discover, MasterCard, PayPal, and Visa.
- American Medical Products does not accept payments via COD or from credit cards issued by a financial institution outside of the USA.
- Payments are also accepted via Wire Transfer, Money Orders, Certified Checks, Bank Checks, and Cashier Check. Please note that shipping will be help until the payments have been cleared with our financial institution.
If you have any questions or concerns about our payment policy, please contact us.
· American Medical Products makes every effort to ship products on the same day; however, shipping is subject to the in-house availability of products.
· All shipments will be insured and will be guaranteed against product loss, theft, and from damage.American Medical Products, however, will not be held responsible for damage or loss that may arise due to a delay in the shipment for reasons including natural disasters, strikes, or government action.
· Shipments cannot be rerouted while in transit; please note that requests for a reroute will result in a return of the shipment toAmerican Medical Products. The Customer will be responsible for all shipping charges as stated under the Return Policy.
· Shipments that are undeliverable or refused will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and any losses that American Medical Products incurs as a result of the inability to deliver the shipment.
· For the protection of our Customers, shipments will only be sent to the verified billing address of the credit card used to place the order.
· If the merchandise arrives damaged as a result of carrier negligence, the package should be refused back to the delivering carrier. If you opt to accept the package, be sure that the carrier’s delivery record has a note of the damage so that a claim can be filed. Save the original shipment materials and contact American Medical Products within three business days so that a carrier inspection can be scheduled. If you do not notify American Medical Products within three business days then our Return Policy will take precedent over any damage claims.
· American Medical Products does not permit Customer order pickups; all orders and returns will be delivered via courier shipment.
· If all of the items on your order are not currently in stock, American Medical Products may split your purchase order into multiple shipments. Your will only be charged for items that will be shipped; the remainder of the items will be placed on back order and will be charged and shipped as they become available.
· American Medical Products will not accept a product return without a valid RMA number.
· Please note that any merchandise returned to our warehouse without a valid RMA number will be refused and shipped back to the Customer at the Customer’s expense.
· Your RMA number will be valid for 15 days from the date of issuance; the product must be in its original packaging and without any damage to the product itself. All manuals and accessories must be included with your returned product.
· Please note that the Return Policy for accessories, like batteries, carts, and chargers, is limited to 7 days. No RMA will be issues for accessories beyond the 7th day.
· All Returns to American Medical Products must be accompanied by your original order documentation, including your sales receipt.
· Disposable supplies like tubings, nasal cannulas, and bubble humidifiers are not refundable once opened. Unopened supplies can be returned within 14 days of purchase date. A restocking fee of 20% will be charged on returned supplies.
· Portable Oxygen Concentrators and Oxygen Concentrators can be returned within 30 days of purchase. The returned device must be in good visual condition with no damages. All accessories, Manuals, and User Guides must be returned in original condition. A 25% restocking fee of the original price will be applied on all returned devices. Shipping cost is not refundable. Please read the Return Policy for further details.
REPLACEMENT AND EXCHANGE POLICY
· Defective items can only be returned to American Medical Products within 14 days of receipt of the products. If the defective products are returned within 7 days of receipt, the Customer will be exempt from a restocking fee. Defective items that are returned after the 7th day will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Please note that the shipping fee is non-refundable. After the 14 day period the manufacturer’s warranties apply.
· Non-defective returns will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. American Medical Products reserves the right to modify the restocking fee based upon the condition of the products.
· Any product returns that are not returned in like-new condition, including the original packaging and materials will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Additional fees may be assessed upon receipt of the returned product, based upon the condition of the products.
· American Medical Products is not responsible for shipping on returns to our warehouse; the Customer is responsible for all shipping charges that are incurred. American Medical Products will not be held responsible for any damage incurred to the products during return shipping.
· Turnaround time for exchanges is generally 4 business days from the day of product receipt. Please note that while American Medical Products makes every effort to process return claims within 5 business days – there may be extenuating circumstances that will delay the process.
· For refunds, please allow up to five business days for the refund to be processed.
· Replacement products are sent to the Customer via ground courier service in the continental United States. The return shipping can be expedited at the Customer’s own expense.
· A valid RMA number must be clearly marked on the package and a copy of all purchase materials must be included.
· American Medical Products reserves the right to provide a product of equal value for replacements and exchanges in event that an exact replacement is not available.
· Refunds can only be processed within 5 days of product receipt; refunds for products that are non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 15%.
· Defective items that are returned within 7 days of product receipt qualify for a full refund.
· Defective items that are returned after 7 days of product receipt are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
· The shipping charges are non-refundable.
· All products purchased as Clearance products fall under a “No Return Policy.” There are no exceptions to this rule.
· Clearance products are limited to the stock that American Medical Products has on hand; we apologize, in advance, for any inconvenience that it causes should we have to cancel an order due to a lack of available inventory.
· All products listed as Clearance items have been full inspected by our team of professionals.
· No coupons or rebates may be applied to Clearance products.
Standard Terms & Conditions do not apply to Clearance products.